This trip is an ideal introduction to the delights of Nepal. There is plenty of time to explore the temples and bazaars in and around the Kathmandu Valley. Tours are included to Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath. We have a short trek to Poon Hill for one of the most spectacular sunrise views in the Himalaya. Additionally, we have time to explore the lakeside resort of Pokhara. The trip also includes a visit to Chitwan for jungle safaris and the chance of spotting a tiger. There is even the chance to take an optional scenic flight to see Everest.
This is a steady trekking trip so you have the chance to soak up all the great things it is has to offer.
Gain an insight into the wonderful experience of trekking the Himalaya so you can prepare yourself for other Nepal treks such as Everst Base Camp.
What is included in the price?
- Meals (All Meals during treks and in Chitwan. Kathmandu and Pokhara Hotel B - Breakfast)
- Guide (English speaking local Leader)
- Transfers (All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary)
- Domestic Flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara one way flight)
- Accommodation (All accommodation included in Hotels and Tea houses)
What is not included in the price?
- Visa Charges
- Tips for the local staff