North India is an incredible place to move around and see the beautiful destinations. This trip gives you an opportunity to see the colourful India, where you can explore its uniqueness. In fact, India’s features are imbibed in its multiple cultures and diverse language and religion. This stunning country reveals its beauty through various prospects such as the Golden Temple, Taj Mahal and the holy River Ganges.
We visit Fatehpur Sikri and the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, home to the wonderful former Maharaja’s Palace and the splendid hilltop Amber Palace. Additionally, for a change in pace, we visit the tranquil Ranthambore National Park. This boasts an abundance of prey animals, monkeys and bird life. North India is sure to live up to your expectations.
It is the client’s responsibility to acquire and Indian visa before departure.
What is included in the price?
- Accommodation (1 Night: Amritsar, Agra, Delhi, Varanasi, 2 Nights: Dharamsala)
- Meals (All Hotels B - Breakfast)
- Guide (English speaking local Leader)
- Transfers (All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary)
- Domestic Flights (Delhi - Varanasi)
- Overnight train Journey (Pathankot-Delhi & Varanasi-Agra)
What is not included in the price?
- Indian Visa Charges
- Tips for the local staff