Travel Goals to Inspire Your Inner Adventurer
From visiting a new country to hiking up the highest mountain in the world, the one thing in common is the desire to travel. You may already have a bucket list of things you want to do and places you want to see. You may be new to the travel community. Either way we hope this list inspires you to add new things to your bucket list and see more of the world.
Everyone’s bucket list is unique. But these goals are no stranger to the typical travel bucket list and perhaps the easiest to achieve whilst still making them unique to you.
- Learn a new language
- Visit a new country
- Go on an epic road trip
- Visit the capital city of every country in the world
- Take a boat cruise around the Galapagos Island
- Take a cruise in Ha long Bay
This is where you can start to get creative with your travel goals. The world has so many doors to open and explore, this list could be endless!
- Attend as many international festivals as you can (our favourites in India)
- Spend a day or two with local rural village people
- Try a new food
- Visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as possible (here are our favourites)
- See as much wildlife as possible on ethical safaris
For the fitness lovers, these are just a few of the many activities the world has to offer.
- Get off the beaten path and walk less traversed routes
- Trek through the Thar desert on a camel
- Complete the ‘W’ circuit in Paine National Park, Patagonia
- Walk the Milford Track in New Zealand
- Trek the Everest region – reach Kala Pattar for breath-taking 360° views of peaks and glaciers
True adventurers, we haven’t forgotten about you! If you want to combine everything here to make for an epic journey, here are a few things you should definitely try.
- Cycle around Munnar in the Western Ghats at 1600m above sea-level
- Climb an active volcano
- Take a scenic helicopter ride up and around New Zealands’s highest alpine peaks
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Ride on the bullet train in Shinkansen, Japan
Which ones are on your list for the new year?