Bulgaria Trekking is perhaps best known for its good value ski-ing holidays, but those same mountains also offer superb walking in a series of distinct and contrasting massifs. An ascent of Mt Vihren (2915m) and visit to UNESCO listed Rila Monastery. Plus hike alongside the 7 Rila Lakes. Some of the highest mountains in Europe are situated in Bulgaria. Our NEW trip in the National Parks of Rila and Pirin, will give you the chance to visit some magnificent forests, lakes and summits that are much wilder and far less crowded than the Alps.
What is included in the price?
- All accommodation mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- A licensed, English speaking mountain guide
- Gondola tickets
What is not included in the price?
- Drinks during dinners
- Tickets for museums and historical monuments
- Tips and personal expenses