This is a set departure trip offered on the following dates:
1st-14th February 2020
Immerse yourself in vibrant Rajasthan and capture the sights and energy of the streets in this Street Photography tour to Udaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar & Jaipur.
We’ll get off the beaten track to wander the back streets, visiting bustling markets, magnificent palaces, sacred temples and tranquil lakes. Experience the sights, sounds and colours of India all rolled into two incredible weeks of photography in Rajasthan. You will get tuition from freelance professional photographer Chloe Hall who has 17 years of experience as a photographer. She has shot everything from NGO assignments in Africa to weddings, corporate shoots, and travel photography. On this trip Chloe will encourage you to refine the art of street photography and portraiture. A great trip for all abilities. This trip will both inspire and challenge you to push your creative boundaries.
We have carefully chosen some of the best heritage and luxury hotels to stay in so we can retreat to a peaceful and relaxing environment after immersing ourselves in the cities. In Udaipur we stay in a hotel on the lakefront with wonderful views over the lake to Gangaur Ghat and the most fantastic rooftop dining area. Additionally, in Jodhpur, we stay in the heart of the Old City in the luxurious oasis of Pal Haveli again with wonderful views, rooftop dining and super comfortable rooms.
This photography tour in Rajasthan is not one to be missed by the avid photographer.
- Hotel Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Pal Haveli in Jodhpur
- Pushkar Palace in Pushkar
- Alsisar Haveli in Jaipur
- Jaypee Siddharth in Delhi
What is included in the price?
- Accommodation (12 nights accommodation on twin sharing in good comfortable hotels)
- Meals (Buffet breakfast, dinners and light lunch en-route)
- Guide (Photographic tuition with Chloe and Local English speaking guide)
- Domestic Flights (Internal flight from Delhi-Udaipur )
- Entrances (Entry fees to the listed cultural highlights)
- Transport (Airport transfers and minibus transport between cities)
What is not included in the price?
- Any expenses beyond our control e.g. flight cancellation, delays, weather
- Still Camera fee (Camera charges at any cultural highlight/monument.)
- Personal expenses e.g. laundry, tipping, drinks
- Insurance and Visa fee
- Please allow approx £60 for tips</li</li